Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet the Ingrams

Welcome! We are the Ingrams! We wanted to create a space for us to share our lives with the ones that we love...and that's you! We invite you to follow along with our crazy life...


First things first, let us introduce ourselves...


Meet Brianna! I will be your resident journalist, which is interesting, because I am not the writer in this operation. (You'll meet that one later) I am a designer by day, food enthusiast by night who loves to read, sleep, and of course, cook. I am so excited to share my life with you. Meet my favorite:

Meet Spencer, my beloved. He is the writer, but not of this operation. He might read it. Occasionally. But for those of you who know and love him, please keep him informed of what you read on this blog. He will have NO idea what is going on in his life without your help. Poor guy. Oh, and one more thing.

Meet Scout! She is the lastest and most adorable addition to our little family. She is 16 weeks old, and I love her more than my luggage. Later, I will show you some more pictures of this precious little pup from when we first got her. She was the tiniest, sweetest little lamb. And now she is huge. And ornery. And precious.

And that's us! We have so many things to share with you, one of which was just introduced! We also made a decision this week to build our first home, so I hope you will all enjoy watching our new home unfold on this website. Details and pictures will be coming soon.

I hope that this blog will connect us to our friends and family in a new and special way. I hope you will all feel encouraged to laugh and cry with us, leave us comments, pray for us, send us money, whatever you feel led to do. We are excited about the possibilities.

Be expecting more information on our home and our pup coming soon. For now, my sweet little girl got her womanhood taken away today, and deserves a big head/ears/neck/belly scratch from her mama.

Talk soon...

The Ingrams




1 comment:

  1. Sis, I can't believe how huge my niece is!

    I love that you guys are blogging! Now i finally have a way to keep up with your crazy life.

    ReplyDelete