Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Permit!

Hello friends!

Guess what we got today...? A permit! Yahoo! And what did I do right after I recieved it? Drove straight to my homesite to make sure someone was working! I really should cut these folks some more slack... And what did I find when I got there?



These precious gents! I mean, look! They are already digging my footing! I couldn't get over it. I was jumping around screaming and squealing and trying to explain to these guys that this was MY home, and could you PLEASE pose for a picture, but they had NO clue what I was talking about, nor were they interested in a photo session. Either way, I snuck this little pic of everyone hard at work on my home. How exciting!

And so, I couldn't just squeal and scream alone! I needed my girl to check this thing out. So, she jumped in the car with me and Spence tonight to take a look...

I mean, this is one excited girl! On the way there, she was asking all kinds of questions about her neighbors, "How big is the backyard?", "Am I still in the district with my puppy class because Sally is my favorite friend and I CANNOT move to another school..." It was precious, really. And we got there, and guess what?! A fully dug footing! Which means there will probably be some concrete out there tomorrow! I just want to sit right there in the middle of all that dirt and wait for whatever comes next. This is super fun.

I realize you can see nothing from this picture. But, trust me, there is a pretty little Katie outlined in there somewhere. More importantly...

Scout girl loved her backyard. And so did Spence. See?

This is good stuff, people.

Cheers to new homes,

The Ingrams

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly! They do not mess around! Needless to say I'm sure yours will be done months before ours! I guess that means we can play chicken foot a few times at yours before we will play it in ours...I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete