Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I've Missed You!

People! You SERIOUSLY need an update from the Ingrams! We have just been having so much fun, we forgot about our little virtual friends! But, I have missed you. It's true!

Okay, so here's what we've been up to:

First, here's our best friend. He's a rock star and he's gonna be famous, and when he is, Spencer already asked to be a groupie. So there's that. Sorry ladies...

But this dude already has a groupie. And really good best friends. So lay off. I mean, look how excited Spency was to see his friend!!

See?? That's love... And so is this.

We are bests. Don't mess with us.

In other news, we have some pipes now! Scout Girl was the most excited of all of us to see our future plumbing. See look!

If that face doesn't spell excitement, I don't know what you want from me, people. She is so precious. So is our plumbing. Here it is:

Yea pipes! Our little Katie is just moving right along!

Oh, and one more thing. Last night we went to dinner with some super fun friends. These are good people, people. You should get to know them. Especially this little monster:

This is Autumn, my little not-niece and I seriously love her. Speaking of love...

These two aren't half bad either.

Haven't we been busy? Whew! What a weekend!

As for me, tomorrow I am off to Nashville to visit my sweet friend Jordan for the weekend. I could not be more in need of/excited for/looking forward to/desparate for a weekend with this lovely lady! Be looking for some super sweet posts coming soon.

Howdy Nashville (and hopefully Tim McGraw),

The Ingrams

No comments:

Post a Comment