Monday, August 23, 2010

I Signed Your Crack!

Hello friends! I have so many exciting things to share with you tonight!

First of all, today is my precious friend Jordan's 25th birthday. People, the Snow Babes are five years from thirty this year, and we are in a bit of shock about it. Go easy on this one...I love her.

Happy Birthday, sweet Jord. I love you and miss you and wish you the most wonderful day!

In other news, I have made some EXCEPTIONAL gluten-free meals lately, and feel I should share them with you...

For example, Pizza Bianca. And yes, those are potatoes. No really. And they were heavenly. Spencer and I sat in silence while we scarfed, looking up at each other every couple of minutes to 1.) Shake our heads in disbelief 2.) Make sure we hadn't suffocated from too much pizza shoved down our throats 3.) Cry 4.) Thank the LORD for gluten free pizza dough. We loved it so much, I am making it again on Friday. And probably again on Monday. And Friday.

Or this. This is grilled tilapia with a chimichurri sauce and charred vegetable rice. I think this whole meal was like 350 calories. And they were DELICIOUS, every one of them. AND, what do you do when you only eat 350 calories for dinner?! (minus the wine, of course, but who cares) You go get puppy cones!!

First, you wait patiently for your ice cream.

Then, you devour said ice cream in three or less bites.
Then you lick your chops and say your thanks for all the joy you have just experienced.

I love her. This is seriously exactly what I looked like when I finished my Sheridan's. We are twins. And soulmates.

On a more serious note, I wanted to share a quick minute with you about a really cool thing that happened to us last week. We did our Frame Tour (!!) on Wednesday night last week, and were blessed to have many of our most precious friends there to share that experience with us. We continue to be completely overwhelmed at the excitement and support of our family here in Lubbock. I don't know what we did to deserve such wonderful friends, but we could not be more grateful. Thank you to everyone who came out and wrote blessings on our walls, prayed for us, acted interested in all my paint colors, and showed your support for this next milestone in our lives. WE LOVE YOU and can't wait to have you over for dinner. Probably pizza with potatoes on it. Here are some fun pictures from our special night:



Us in the Master Bedroom Hallway...

Our amazing friend Eric, giving us the low-down...



Sweet words from our friend and Sales Person, Judi...

Me in my new kitchen!

And look at these sweet girls...

Everyone blessing our home...

I seriously have so many amazing pictures and memories from this night, and I hate that I can't share them all here. There were so many wonderful, encouraging blessings written on our walls. I just can't say enough how special this night was to me.

Okay, so are you guys still there? I seriously have to start writing more often so you guys don't have to spend an hour catching up with us. I think that was supposed to be the reason I started this blog in the first place...? Thank you for reading. More coming soon! We got sheetrock today! Like, real walls! It is amazing... Brick tomorrow. Post coming right behind it.

Love you all,

The Ingrams

2 comments:

  1. How very cool! We have done that at our church before and at the radio station in Iowa. Can't be there to write but saying a prayer of blessing for your new home from here in OK!!

    ReplyDelete