Monday, August 16, 2010

Our House. In the middle of our street.

Hi guys. Remember me? Your resident Scout-loving, gluten-hating, blog-writing, Mrs. Ingram? I know, I know, I owe you all a BIG apololgy. But, if you only knew how much fun we've been having, you would understand! Allow me to explain...

First of all, I went to Nashville! I think I will dedicate an entire post to this trip later this week. I mean, it wouldn't be fair of me to expect you to understand the absolute AWESOMENESS of this trip when I mix in information like "I climbed INSIDE a huge, powerful, swallowing waterfall with my best girl Jordo" into this huge, catch-you-up blog post. It just wouldn't be right. You need time to DIGEST that kind of information. So, look forward to spending some time with me and Jord and Nashville later this week. For now, I leave you with this:


Cheers. Cheers to these precious girls that let me drag them all over their hometown and make them go in every store and pretend to talk me into buying things so my husband wouldn't leave me. Cheers to this precious winery and double cheers to the wine I was drinking at this very moment. That alone is worth a trip to this place, people. Believe me.

So, after many days of girl-talk, pool-time, shopping, wine drinking, waterfall climbing, shopping, sangria drinking, and boy-talk, I came home to my sweet husband and my sweet pup and my sweet life. Coming home is one of my favorites.
Especially...when I came home...to THIS.

Walls!! Have you ever seen such amazing, beautiful, perfect, sturdy walls in your life?! Me either. Atleast I thought. That is, until I saw THIS.

Walls AND trusses! I couldn't believe it. One day later, and this little monster. I feel like it was just yesterday she was just a slab. But, then it gets better:

It's...it's like...a HOUSE. I can't get over it. This is what it looked like when we were there last night, so I am guessing tonight they are probably installing our carpet. We are so excited and feel so blessed and can't wait to have you all over for dinner in our new pad.

Tonight we picked out paint colors. Blog on that coming soon.

Oh, and one more thing. Tomorrow night is my girl's last night of puppy class. She is having a pool party. You will totally be seeing a blog on that one.




The good news is, we pretty much have our whole week of blogs planned out already! How exciting! One last thing,



Is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen? I love her more than my luggage.

Okay, that was the fast and furious version of our Ingram update for tonight. Be looking for upcoming promised blogs. For now, tonight's episode of Breaking Bad. Is anyone else obsessed with that show?

xoxo,

The Ingrams

2 comments:

  1. holy moly! it is already a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! Thanks for your blog address so I can keep up with y'all :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete